Canadian Entry Strategy
The Canadian market has been identified as a strategic growth opportunity by a number of US retailers. The value is seen in:
- Strengthening currency
- Lower retail penetration than US
- Similar market to US
- Familiarity with brands
The team at InterStratics has worked on the strategy & location analysis for some of the most successful retail expansions in Canada. In addition we have worked on national portfolios which include some of the most succesful current developments in The US. We are in a unique position to provide strategic advice on your Canadian entry.
A physical store network effectively cannot be changed once it is built out. Location strategy is therefore the key opportunity to think though the issues for today and the future.
We are in a unique position to have successfully engaged in both markets. Our Canada-US analyses are more meaningful and based upon recent experience.
Typically our analysis includes:
Macro Analysis - Portfolio-wide opportunity evaluation measured on a consistent basis
- Evaluation of key performance indicators
- External factor analysis
- Future performance benchmarking
- Market opportunity analysis
- Prioritization of go-to and expansion markets
Micro Analysis - Market-wide evaluation of individual opportunities measured in a comparable and comprehensive manner
- Detailed performance and competition analysis
- Evaluation of changes to the market
- Optimal network configuation
- Identification and prioritization of steps to optimize market configuration
We can provide a free overview of our services tailored to your requirements - please contact us.