|Job Title||Program Manager – Online Grocery|
|Canada Walmart Division||Corporate|
|Store Location||7295 West Credit Avenue|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Company Summary||Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of discount stores and supercentres with more than 375 locations nationwide serving more than one million customers each day. With 94,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is recognized by Waterstone Human Capital as having one of Canada's top 10 corporate cultures. Walmart Canada is focused on helping Canadian families in need. Since 1994, Walmart has donated and raised more than $180 million to Canadian charities and not-for-profit organizations.|
|Position Summary||The Program Manager – Online Grocery leads the execution of the overall program for Walmart Canada. The manager is accountable for driving project to completion on time and on budget. Works as a subject matter expert to facilitate decision making and improve the overall product for the end consumer. Works cross functionality across the business and with 3rd party partners to ensure common alignment to strategy, goals, timelines and budgets. Develops processes and ensures compliance across the organization.|
|Position Responsibilities||1. Lead the execution of programs within Walmart.ca. Ensures projects are completed on time and on budget. Works with Project Management team to make tradeoffs in plan to ensure timelines and programs goals are met.
2. Acts as a subject matter expert on the program area. Ensure that overall solution is leveraging best practices seen in the industry today
3. Ensures leverage globally. Works with similar businesses across Walmart to ensure Walmart Canada is leveraging the learnings globally reducing time to market and improving return.
4. Works cross functionality across the business and with 3rd party partners to ensure common alignment to strategy, goals, timelines and budgets
5. Assist in the strategy development for the program, ensuring it is aligned with overall business goals and long term objectives
6. Reports on program to senior leadership, measures business against WIGS, lead and lag measurements. Call out roadblocks and ID’s solutions to correct path of program (if needed)
7. Acts as an advocate for Digital / multichannel leverage across the organization. Works with teams to ensure they have the knowledge to move their business / program forward
8. Develop the tactical plans to roll program out and ensure ongoing success, work with senior team to highlight potential changes that drive incremental value or a better experience for the consumer.
|Qualifications||Minimum Bachelor’s degree education required
Minimum 6-8 years experience